Leading Manufacturer for P2 Disposable Dust Mask - Melt-blown fabric – Norgeou Detail:
Melt-spraying cloth is the core material of mask.Medical masks and N95 masks are made of spunbonded layer, melt-spraying layer and spunbonded layer, among which the spunbonded layer and melt-spraying layer are made of polypropylene PP material.
Range of application
(1) medical cloth: operating gown, protective clothing, disinfectant cloth, mask, diaper, women’s sanitary napkin, etc.;
(2) home decoration cloth: wall cloth, table cloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.;
(3) clothing cloth: lining, adhesive lining, flocculation, shaping cotton, various synthetic leather undercloth, etc.;
(4) industrial cloth: filtering materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextile, covering cloth, etc.;
(5) agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, heat preservation curtain, etc.;
(6) others: space cotton, thermal insulation, linoleum, smoke filter, tea bag, etc.
The material fiber fineness is 0.5-1.0 meters. The random distribution of the fiber provides more opportunities for thermal bonding between the fibers. As a result, the melt spray gas filtration material has a larger specific surface area and a higher porosity (≥75%).Through the high pressure electret filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency, high dust capacity and so on.
The main specifications
G: 18 g – 500 – g
Width: generally 160cm and 180cm (also depending on customer needs)
Melt spraying cloth is a kind of polymer melt extruded from the nozzle hole of die head by using high-speed hot air flow to draft the thin flow, so as to form the microfiber and collect it on the screen or roller, and at the same time become the melt spraying nonwoven cloth.
The production process of melt-spraying cloth is mainly as follows:
1. Melt preparation
3. The measurement
4. The melt is extruded through the spinneret
5. Melt trickle draft and cooling
6. Into the net
Cloth of melt-blown polypropylene as the main raw material, the fiber can reach 0.5-10 microns in diameter, the capillary structure of these unique superfine fiber increased the number of fibers per unit area and surface area, thus make melt-blown fabric has very good air filterability, is relatively good mask material, in the medium, medical institutions in the earthquake, the flooding of the affected areas, in SARS, bird flu and H1N1 virus season, melt-blown filter filtering for its strong performance, play an irreplaceable role.
Mainly used for:
1. Filter material
2. Medical materials
3. Environmental protection materials
4. Clothing materials
5. Battery diaphragm material
6. Wipe the material
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
"Sincerity, Innovation, Rigorousness, and Efficiency" would be the persistent conception of our corporation to the long-term to establish collectively with customers for mutual reciprocity and mutual benefit for Leading Manufacturer for P2 Disposable Dust Mask - Melt-blown fabric – Norgeou , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Pakistan, Seattle, Hungary, We pay high attention to customer service, and cherish every customer. We've maintained a strong reputation in the industry for many years. We are honest and work on building a long-term relationship with our customers.
By Darlene from Sierra Leone - 2018.12.28 15:18
Hope that the company could stick to the enterprise spirit of "Quality, Efficiency, Innovation and Integrity", it will be better and better in the future.
By Marco from Egypt - 2018.09.29 13:24